Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Door Was Broken

My door was broken,
So I hid in my room;
Unwilling to go out,
Unwilling to face the world.

All of a sudden, you approached me,
Offering to fix my door,
I did not believe you could fix,
So I just stood aside and watched.

You were trying so hard to fix,
Keep trying, trying and trying;
But it didn't work well, so I think to myself,
That you should stop by now.

But you didn't stop trying, trying and trying;
Still fixing the door even you had hurt your palm,
Looking at you, I felt a warm breeze in my heart,
And I decided to help you out.

Together we tried to fix the door,
We keep trying, trying and trying;
With sweat rolling down our foreheads,
But I had never been so happy in my life to work something out.

Finally we did it,
The door was fixed;
I could walk out of my room,
Without any hesitation.

It is more than just the door you have fixed;
You have shown me the way to find happiness and joy.
I wish I can be your source of happiness and joy too,
I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment