Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3.5

For this CNY, I earned myself a lucky number. It is 3.5.

3.5kg!

I gained 3.5kg in a week time!

This is the number I used more than a month to lose! And miraculously I gained it back in a week!

For those who have a hard time gaining weight....

I HATE YOU GUYS!

I mean seriously... How can you not gain weight while we having the same amount of food each day?

Specially dedicate my hatred to you, XXX, XXX, XXX, and XXX.

4 comments:

  1. really? i think juz bcoz of the differnt scale u used ba...not real one, not real one~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..lian chee tries to comfort u :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LC: When I came back i measured, before going back i measured again. The same scale I usedloh... Sad case... T-T
    KM: U r definitely one of the XXX lists!
    lezheng: Ur 羡慕makes me really 妒忌。。。 Haha

    ReplyDelete