Flowers blossom in the lovely spring of May,
There are violets, chrysanthemums, roses and buttercups
Which are red, blue, purple, yellow and roundly happy,
Blooming in this pleasant field.
Forgive me for some I couldn’t name;
But they play their role to cheer me up,
Performing this splendid flower-show.
Overjoyed at the colours, children running all over the field;
Their laughter fills this land with joy,
Composing a natural melody that invites me to sing-along.
Oh, let’s not forget the ripening apples and cherries,
They are the essence of the pies Aunt Marie baked.
Suddenly, tantalizing smell pervades my wooden cabin,
Aunt Marie has brought some for me to taste,
I express my gratitude with the pudding I have made.
Oh, lovely spring of May, what a joyful day!
Breeze of warmth gently brushing my face,
What more could I ask for with the peace I possess?
Just one thing, as there is something missing,
That would be your smile which always cure my pain,
I ought to see you smiling or else my life is flawed;
Life is meaningless even if I live eternally,
In this lovely spring of May, in this joyful day.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment