Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh My God!

This evening when I was practising hard, I received a MMS from my sis... After I retrieved it from the Internet, I found that it was the picture of my dog- Happy... Quite cute and handsome(just like me, wahahaha)... It was the following pic I received... Check it out...














After that I admired the pic of the dog which is only a bit less handsome than the master(wakaka) but cuter anyhow, suddenly my phone rang again... It was a MMS from my sis again... The pic was as following...














Looking at the pic I was thinking to myself:"What is this stupid and ugly dog doing at my house? May be it is the dog of my mom's friend?" Wondering the purpose my sis sending me this pic, for a split sec, I suddenly realised! That dog is Happy! I could recognize the eyes! Oh God! What happened to him?! Without any hesitation, I called my mom and asked about Happy... My father said that they have adopted another chiwawa dog... Doubting that statement, my mom finally told me that they brought Happy to... erm... What do you call the professional dog fur cuter? Dog barber? Dog fur stylist? Personally I like the latter one... So, they brought Happy to *ahem* 'dog fur stylist'(dfs)... And one of the dfs told my mom that she had to cut Happy's fur thoroughly or else the fur regrown wont be nice and pretty... So the dfs 'botakkan' Happy... Since it is sleeping in air-conditioned room(Not even me have the pleasure!), my mom even bought a dog t-shirt to prevent it from shivering in coldness(Nowadays dogs are very fortunate!)He has toys, blueberry snacks, two cages, a rotan and all the luxuries I don't have! Now he has a new shirt! I am so jealous of Happy now! My mom doesn't love me anymore! *sob*

P/S: Hope Happy's fur regrows fast b4 I go back home this coming November!

2 comments:

  1. haha i also so shocked when see the difference in that 2 photos....
    ah~~~that doll-liked fur~~~why the dogstylist want cut all? after that will regrow the nicer one?
    that 1st photo of happy was so handsome...like lionking...wuwuwu.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈, 她们说这样生出来的毛会比较好看。。。原本我妈只是叫她们修剪的。。。人的头发也好像有这种说法的。。。剃光头后生出来的发质会比较好。。。哈哈,剪了毛真的很难看。。。阿妹,你说的对。。。之前还蛮像狮子。。。现在?哈哈

    ReplyDelete